- The website uses less bandwidth.
- File size is decreased, which means that script execution time is also faster.
- This reduces server load and the number of HTTP requests by merging JS files into a single, compressed JS file.
- To reduce file size, remove unnecessary lines and characters, and increase script execution time,
- It is completely free.
- You can upload up to 10 files if you want to upload JS files.
- The results are available immediately. It takes less than one minute for the entire process to be completed.
- Upload a single file that is greater than 10 MB.