Server Status Checker
You can check whether your preferred website. Enter the URL in the following HTTP, HTTPS server status checker tool , and the test tool will test the URLs live by using our web-based HTTP code checker.
ABOUT SERVER STATUS CHECKER TOOL
The HTTP Testing tool to test Server Status codes enables users to determine if the website's status is online or offline. Every time you visit an online site the status codes are returned when something is wrong. your browser displays a message to your browser, such as "Something isn't working properly" and an error code e.g"404"
As a webmaster, or SEO, it is important to frequently check the server status of your sites. Server status checker is available at no cost via Soft SEO Tools, Run the test free of charge for bulk or one-off URLs.
You can paste as many URLs into the test tool If you'd like to verify your browser's HTTP Status codes of your browser that it won't normally display The test tool will show the HTTP status codes of every website in separate lines. every server status code is unique and has a distinct significance. Different HTTP response codes of servers along with their meanings are described below:
UNDERSTANDING OF HTTP STATUS CODE
- 200 status code"OK" is a good sign. It indicates you server has been able provide content to the URL you asked for.
- The status code 301"Moved Permanently" indicates that the URL requested is permanently moved and all future inquiries must be directed at the current URL.
- The 302 code for status: found indicates that the server has detected an unredirection that is temporary. The URL should be used for the next time as it's only temporary.
- 307 status code Temporary Redirect is comparable to a 302 status code because it's an interim redirect, using the same URL. It must be used next time.
- 400 status code 400 status code: Bad Request simply indicates that the server did not know what you were trying to find.
- The status code 401 Unauthorized means that your server cannot give access to content without authorisation
- 403 status code: "Forbidden" indicates that the server won't reveal the content regardless of your authentication.
- The status code 404"Not Found" is a typical, frustrating error that could be the reason you're looking for using the Server Status tool. The error code indicates that the file that you were searching for was not found. Search engines require the 404 code to identify which URLs are safe and which ones aren't.
- The status code 410 Gone is akin to 404. It tells you it is true that what you are searching for was actually there but it is no longer there.
- 500 status code Internal Server Error another source of frustration and should be reported to your web host or administrator of your system. It indicates something is wrong on the server.
Based on the error message that is displayed from an URL, you'll be able to determine the reason why it is functional or not working.
If your website is not functioning because of one of the issues previously mentioned, you'll have to resolve the issue with your web hosting provider.
This handy tool for detecting issues on websites is an the primary tool used by all webmasters and SEOs. Utilizing it, you are an SEO, or webmaster. will be able to know the exact reason behind your site being down and are able to fix the issue.
HOW DO YOU use SERVER STATUS STATUS CHECKER TOOL FOR TESTING?
This easy and powerful tool to check the status of your server lets you check the server status of a multitude of websites. The status of the server for an individual website allows webmasters to determine if the website is running smoothly. to use this tool for testing, follow the instructions below.
You can enter the URL of one line within the text box that's displayed.
After you've entered the URLs that can be one or any other number that is up to 100. Click the 'Check Now" button.
The test will be run and present the results. Possible status codes will be displayed will depend on the domain name you typed in.
Keep a close eye on the health of your site using the server status monitor and take immediate actions whenever your website is down.
WHY SERVER STATUS MONITORING IS NECESSARY
As your site grows it is essential to be involved in all aspects of your website's operations to keep track of its progress. If you do not examine specific aspects of your site that earn the most revenue including your hosting server or network performance, they may be unable to function as expected.
Continuously monitoring server status could provide multiple advantages
- Testing tool regularly to monitor server status, detects any issue at the first attempt and prevents minor issues from turning into bigger ones
- Inform users in advance of any needed software and hardware upgrades.
- Monitoring your server continuously Security enhancement. Installing important updates minimizes the chance that you will be infected with malware or Spam
Why and when should WEBMASTERS USE SERVER CHECKER?
If you manage and own several websites, you should regularly examine the status of the servers of your websites. You may also be an Internet user who you are experiencing issues connecting to your preferred websites. In this instance you can also verify your websites' status with any free status code checking software. If you run a site or are a programmer, HTTP status codes understanding is vital for you. If these https status codes are displayed, it is. HTTP status codes are useful information to webmasters in order to correct the configuration of their websites in time.
HTTP STATUS CODES AND ERRORS MATTER IN SEO
While crawling , search engine robots scan HTTP Status codes, and decide in accordance with the status codes, determining whether or not your websites should be listed in the search engine.
100-200 HTTP status codes indicate that everything is running smoothly on your site.
Response codes of 400 and 500 stop search engine robots from indexing and crawling your site's most important pages. They also alert search engines that your website isn't an excellent site. As this can affect the rank of your site.
Related SEO Tools
- Domain Hosting Checker
- Decimal To Ascii
- Twitter Card Generator
- Binary Translator
- Open Graph Checker
- Ping Website Online
- Age Calculator
- Average Calculator
- JPG To PDF
- PDF To Word
- Word To PDF
- PDF To JPG
- Compress PDF
- Merge PDF
- Excel To PDF
- My IP Address
- Plagiarism Checker
- Image Resizer
- Grammar Checker
- Split PDF
- Network Speed Test / Internet Speed Test
- QR Code Generator
- Currency Converter
- Word Counter
- Colour Picker
- Reverse Image Search
- Image To Text
- EPub To PDF
- PNG To PDF
- Small Text Generator
- Backlink Checker
- Password Generator
- Text Compare
- Creditcard Generator
- Rotate PDF
- Article Rewriter
- Numbers To Words Converter
- PDF To PNG
- HTML Editor Online
- Domain Authority Checker
- SSL Checker
- Tiff To PDF
- Domain Age Checker
- Mobile Friendly Test
- Powerpoint To PDF
- RGB To HEX
- Binary Calculator
- CSS Minifier
- PDF To Powerpoint
- Watermark PDF